Roma | September 21th-22th
The 16th ENSE Forum will take place in Rome, Italy, on the 21st and 22nd of September 2023 under the theme Sport Education for Sustainable Development: The Euro-Med Perspective. It is now possible to register for the 2 days event and submit abstracts!
This year, the Forum will be held under the theme “Sport Education for Sustainable Development: The Euro-Med Perspective” and be hosted by the University of Rome Foro Italico. The Forum will offer a space of reflection and discussion on the current societal and educational challenges facing Europe and the broader Mediterranean Basin. In particular, the Forum will focus on the role of sport education in a transitioning world and tackle issues such as social cohesion and intercultural dialogue, sustainability, coach education, physical education, and digital education in sport. A chance to present and engage in a historic setting, registration and abstract submission for the event are now open.
Abstract submission is free of charge to all authors. Registration fees must be paid to secure your presentation at the 16th ENSE Forum and to ensure the abstract publication in the Book of Abstracts. Abstracts should be submitted by August 15th 2023.
All abstracts must be submitted at the Abstract Submission Platform. Following the Scientific Board’s review, all authors will be informed about the acceptance of their submission. Authors are free to choose between Oral Presentation or E-posters as a preferred format during the abstract submission process. However, the Scientific Board has the possibility to change an abstract from oral to e-poster (and vice versa) if it is considered appropriate.
During the submission process authors can select one of the following disciplinary fields:
- Sport Education in a Changing World
- Sport Education and Physical Education for Sustainable Development
- Sport Education for Social Development and Peace
- Internationalization in Sport Education and Refugees Education
- Physical Education for Refugee Children
- Sport Education and Physical Education for Social Inclusion
- Innovation in Sport Coach Education and Physical Education Teacher Education
The following guidelines for the abstracts to enter the review process should be considered:
- The overall text length is max. 800 words, including title, author names and references.
- Author names: Provide names of all authors, their institutional affiliation, and e-mail address during the online submission process.
- Abstracts must be in English language.
- Upload your Full Abstract File, according to the submission template (in doc, docx format).
For more information on registration, prices, programme details and accomodation options, please visit the ENSE webpage.
Organizing Secretariat: GI.AD.A srls email@example.com